Yes. My life is basically all Carter all the time, and so that's pretty much all I have to talk about. If you think it's annoying, stop reading my blog. :) So I am sitting here at 1 am, and I am just so giddy about how much I love this kid. I thought that having a baby would make strangers come up all the time and comment on how cute he is. That is not the case. Barely anyone ever does. And maybe he isn't that cute to other people? I don't know. I see him through "mother eyes" and automatically think he is the most beautiful, perfect thing in this world. The past few days I just sit and stare at him, and can't stand how much I love this little boy. I call him my little miracle. Looking back, I can't believe I went through my pregnancy. It was rough, and honestly, I can't imagine doing that ever again. I look at all these pregnant women these days and I can't help but think "wow. that sucks to be you." Yes they get a little miracle out of it, but holy crap, I just want to die when I think about being pregnant. Anywho, I sound pretty dramatic in this blog, don't I?
Caleb and I call him Buddy, more than we call him Carter. I am worried that he will think that that is his name. We also always sing this stupid song that goes, "Carter boy, Carter boy, would you like your toy?" Or "Carter boy, Carter boy, you bring me so much joy." hahaha. I don't know why, it sounds pretty silly. Our apartment has become overrun by Carter's chairs, and toys and what not. The whole apartment is basically his room, with all of his stuff EVERYWHERE!
Carter is probably the slowest eater in the world. He usually takes about half an hour to drink a bottle. Eeek. I go crazy sitting there that long, which brings me to my next thing... I watch Biggest Loser on Netflix ALOT! (Usually while I feed him). My parents asked me one time why I like that show, and I really had no idea why. But, I do. I am already on the 4th season, and I am hoping it will convince me to get my butt up and exercise. I am still eating the way I ate when I was pregnant. I just got so used to eating unhealthy and whatever sounds good at the moment. Caleb has gone on this crazy diet and has lost like 15 pounds or something in the last few weeks. We have healthy meals all the time, and it just makes me want brownies, pizza, doughnuts, root beer, and ice cream more than ever. I weigh a lot more now than ever before. And I feel fat and lazy. SO I am writing this as maybe an incentive to workout, hopefully people will ask me how it is going and it will give me someone to report to. I am having some health problems though, which will still hold me back from working out as hard as I would like.
Ok, that's all for now. I should probably go to sleep. Yes, I know, I need to upload pictures. Hopefully soon.
4 comments:
I'm sure people are "thinking" how adorable Carter is in public places because HE IS ADORABLE!! They might not feel comfortable going up to you. ? :) He is very loved and he loves you two right back. That's awesome! You can tell when he is looking at you both. That is GREAT you sing to him! That's also great about Caleb losing 15 lbs so far. YOU CAN DO IT!! I need to, too, obviously. Sorry about your other health problems. Glad you had a new post!! :) Love you all.
Loved this post! Carter is the most adorable boy ever. Just remember Utah has babies everywhere so people are use to them. I love when Carter stares at you when you talk. He sure does love his mama!!!
I can't wait to see that cute baby!! He looks adorable in all the pictures I've seen. :) I'm trying to get motivated to get exercising too. Maybe it's the cooler temps that make we wanna snuggle in a blanket, in front of the tv, with snacks! ;)
I don't check the blogs often enough, so I am a little behind. Really great to read your comments, and see that you are enjoying your little guy. He is such a cute baby....and growing so fast. Keep singing to him. Thats great. Love to you this Valentines Day!
Post a Comment