Caleb tends to talk in his sleep every once in a while and the other night made me laugh pretty hard.
I got out of the shower to find Carter and Caleb sleeping in bed. Without Caleb waking up, I took Carter and put him in his crib. I went back to get in bed and Caleb was sleeping in the middle of the bed so I woke him up to move over a little. He sat up and started looking through the sheets (to find Carter). I always have a hard time understanding what he is saying in his sleep, but from what I could tell Caleb kept saying "Where is C and S?" "Where is C and S?". I asked him "who is C and S?" And he said "CNS! Central Nervous System!" Bahahahahaha. I think that's a sign he is taking too many science classes this semester.
5 comments:
Oh poor guy! hahahaha His brain probably never gets a rest. :D That is pretty funny.
haha thats so funny. It reminded me, i totally forgot that for the first few months i used to wake up in the middle of the night all the time thinking kaylie was in bed with me and i would freak out that i rolled over her or that she fell off the bed...and it would take me a couple seconds to realize she wasnt in bed. i guess you kinda go a little crazy after having a baby from the lack of sleep.
How funny! Poor guy! And super cute pics of Carter in the other post! He just gets bigger and cuter everytime I see him!
Oh I can so relate! I want to record Jason sometimes with his active dreams. So did Caleb ever find his CNS? LOL
Ha that's hilarious. I've done that once or twice this past month, hahaha.
Post a Comment